Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ninja Bastards

Recently I was in a RD with with a bunch of morons, It was my 78 DK, shammy heals, a hunter, warrior, and a ret pally. At first the hunter, shammy and myself were 3 manning all the trash because it was taking forever for the other 2 to enter. Well, finally they made it in, and we were off. We downed Svala in UP without a hitch...not a prob, I got this tank thing down pretty good, although when I'm tanking I take off my heirlooms, and dawn some def gear, except the chest, I still haven't been able to get one to drop. Well, that moment came when we downed The Impaler....I was like..."hell yeah"...till I see the warrior and the pally both need on it. I then proceded to go off, "If you wanna need on tank gear, you need to queue up as a tank, otherwise see if the tank needs it first. Needless to say I did not win the roll, and that pissed me off even more. The damn pally won it, and all he could say when I was bitchin him out was "theres a tank chest as a reward for the quests here"...well since thats the fact, I told him then there was no need for them to need on this chest. Because I was needing on it so that I could wear it for the next fight...Skadi. I told the smart ass pally that he was tanking the rest of the instance...I did some funny shit after that....I started the Skadi fight, and instead of laying D&D or using Blood Boil or even Howling Blast. I just ran straight through the mobs and let them strat dpsing right behind me, which in turn gave them all the aggro they could handle....and more.
I am a strong believer in needing on what ever your roll is, unless those people dont need it, and then you can roll for off spec.
And I also told the fucker to try that shit in a raid, and see how many invites he gets after that.

.....................I teleport out of instance, shammy d/c's......LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment