Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Road To Glory

I have recently been grinding it out on my DK, just non stop questing and dungeons. But since my DK is only in the 70's it is hard to get into a random dungeon queue. Therefore, I mark myself as dps/tank, because it took 30 min to get a group as a dps, but as a tank, the longest wait I have had was about 3 min. I have been doing really good as a tank, till the other day when I got put in a group for HoS with a pally, 2 warriors, and a shammy. The funniest thing about this was that when we entered, I noticed that I was the lowest level toon(lvl 75), and that we had 4 plate wearers in the group, so I asked if anyone else wanted to tank, because even with a 536 def, I knew I wasn't ready for this. Sure enough, the bullshit started. As soon as I pulled, I saw one of the warriors pull another mob, so I had to use my taunt on that mob, while losing aggro on the trash I had already pulled. We were on our way to the 1st boss, Ormok, I think, and just to keep my dps behind me, I was having to throw down D&D in front of me while running, and Howling Blast as I kept running till there was no more trash left in the area. Then I would stop and we would down the trash. We made it all the way to the "rock" boss with out anyone dying, we even downed him with out anyone needing a rez, but as soon as we came back out of that tunnel, the morons went right back to work pulling more mobs, forcing me to waste my taunt yet again. WE WIPED. As the pally healer left the group, the warrior that had been fucking retarded the entire time, made the comment "Man, you really suck as a tank.", and before I could even respond he left the group. The other warrior follow shortly after, now, the shammy in the group, made the comment, "3 plate wearers, and all THEY wanted to do was bitch and moan about how you were doing, instead of growing a pair for themselves and opting to tank when you asked". Then he left. I would like to thank that shammy for seeing things from my point of view.
So, as a lesson learned, I have learned that people who have the capability to tank, and wont step up, are most like scared of the ridicule they are so willing to hand out.
In closing, I would like to say, If you dont like the job that is being done....THEN FEEL FREE TO FUCKING DO IT YOURSELF!!!

thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment